Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some for the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good an insurance policy you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a full-line of services not wanting to add somewhat more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting firm first to check their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is already on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who your competition is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what is on its way out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they write a quick search on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas for inventions and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or ideas inventions online. So do not require to consider the risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your invest that market and study part different yourself as marketable as possible.